Starting Again 2018

Salam & a very good day to whoever read this.

The last time i wrote here was 6 years ago.
Time flies and I change.
I am going to start writing again but this time its going to be different.
I will share random stuff here- from travel, stuff review, eateries, recipe and etc. Whatever i think can be helpful to others.
I just want to contribute on the internet on what i know.
Hopefully you find it helpful.
I am going to use mostly English here so that i can reach more people around the world but if I got the time, I may do Malay version on some of the articles.
Lastly, please be kind to each other and no hatreds here.

Thanks,
Rieya

Comments

Smarties Coke said…
Hye, single ke? Sye suke kt awk.
Add fb sye : moderator@mymaxis.com.my
Add ws sye : 017-255 6613
Mr Sharkz

Popular Posts