the blog owner

hi there!
yeah, you over there...i write about my life in this blog..just expressing my feeling and share stories with others here..so, feel free to read my blog anytime and leave some comments or just say hi here...thanks for reading...=)




Wednesday, January 4, 2012

i forgot what it feels like

hello peeps!
okay,i know i wasn't suppose to post anything kan during the time... saja nak menulis di sini.. there is one moment, a few days ago, saya tersedar... 

i always want to take care of myself... i'm used to it... sebab family saya jauh... kenalah pandai jaga diri sendiri... that's what my mom selalu pesan... :)  i try not to rely on others that much... kenalah jadi miss independent macam lagu kelly clarkson tu...

then, come someone... that make me think... what i've been missing all these years... tak perlu buat benda yang susah... just a simple thing... but it makes you think for days...

pernah tengok The Proposal? ada satu part yang saya paling suka...bila Margaret (Sandra Bullock) cakap
i forgot what its like to have a family... 

and this is what going through my mind...
i forgot what its like to have someone care for me...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

click here! =)