the blog owner

hi there!
yeah, you over there...i write about my life in this blog..just expressing my feeling and share stories with others here..so, feel free to read my blog anytime and leave some comments or just say hi here...thanks for reading...=)




Wednesday, March 16, 2011

pembantut hari ini

salam semua...
how was your day?me? not good i guess... sebab hari saya terganggu dengan sakit perut yang tiba2 melanda diri... owh... i hate you stomach ache... you make me have to miss classes ok... padahal, i really want to go to today's classes... because last week tak pergi pun, because of the lawatan.. aaarrgghh! tensionnya saya...

so, bila sakit perut, what did i do? lie down, curl like a ball on my bed and sleep so that the pain can go away with my dreams... hoping that it will gone by the time i open my eyes again... unfortunately, bila buka mata tadi... masih sakit lagi perut... apalah yang saya salah makan semalam ni? tak tahulah... kena tahanlah... and take some medicine... 

kesakitan keperutan

but tomorrow i have a test... ecm307-construction management... bila nak study ni? huhu... so kena la ignore the stomach ache and study.. go rieya! chayo2!

study2!


sumber gambar dari google...
thanks for reading this...
 :)

p.s. gone studying... kononnya la... hehe... :P

2 comments:

SoLy SoLicious said...

get well soon !!

azreeyah awg azli said...

soly solicious:thanks =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

click here! =)